During COVID-19 Pandemic
In order to ensure the safety and security of our guests, we have suspended Cannoli Crawls during the Coronavirus pandemic. We will consider private tours for groups of 6 people or fewer; however, much depends on New York City regulations.
We will be back when we know it’s safe for you and our partners.
What’s Included in Your Registration
- Cannoli rating card
- Two coffee beverages
- Three cannoli
- Rice ball
- Sfincione/Slice of Pizza
- A serving of caponata with fresh, sushi-grade tuna
- Choice of water or soft drink
- Restaurant gratuities
- Off-the-beaten path New York City history
- Learn more about cannoli than you ever thought possible!
Important: Please let us know of any dietary restrictions or allergies in advance.
- This is a five-hour-long experience.
- We walk about one mile with many stops with opportunities to sit along the way.
- Advanced registration is required and is limited to 12-14 attendees.
- The cost is $85/person for adults and $49/person for children 5 to 12 years old.